Navigation and use of the services accessible on the site www.liritea.com and all of its sub-domains, are likely to lead the user to communicate personal data concerning him to Liri Tea.
All personal data is processed and collected by Liri Tea, as data controller, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations (2016/679 GDPR) according to the principles of Article 5:
- Processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner with regard to the person concerned
- Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes, and cannot be further processed in a way incompatible with these purposes
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed
- Accurate and, if necessary, kept up to date; all reasonable measures are taken to ensure that personal data which are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay
- Kept in a form allowing the identification of the persons concerned for a period not exceeding that necessary with regard to the purposes for which they are processed
- Processed in such a way as to ensure appropriate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage
- The data controller undertakes to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected
In accordance with the regulations, data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership, genetic personal data, biometric personal data for the purpose of identifying a natural person in a unique, personal data concerning health or personal data concerning the sex life or sexual orientation of a natural person are not subject to collection.
11 avenue Jean Jaures
N°RCS: 841431828 Melun
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
The personal data we collect:
To create a customer account on our sites, subscribe to the newsletter, buy online or contact our customer service, you are required to send us mandatory information which is indicated to you by this asterisk (*) or optional depending on the purpose of the collection:
- Of such a nature as to identify you: Surname, First name, e-mail address, telephone numbers, postal address(es), your identifiers and passwords used to access your online account
- Data relating to the use of social networks when you use its features,
- Your terms of payment: when you made an online purchase. The order form, the invoice and the delivery note are published with your name, delivery and billing address and method of payment.
Personal data concerning minors: without the prior consent of the parents or holders of parental responsibility for a child, we do not collect and we do not process the personal data of a minor under 15 years of age. If personal data concerning children under the age of 15 is collected, the parents or holders of parental authority have the possibility of opposing it by contacting us at the following address:
E-mail : email@example.com
How are your data collected?
- Direct collection: when creating your customer account by completing the creation form, registering for our newsletter and via our contact form on our site.
- During telephone or e-mail exchanges.
- With the IP address which is an identification number assigned to your computer by your internet service provider. At each of your visits to our site, our servers record the trace of your visit
The use of the functionalities of the social networks that are made available to you gives Liri Tea access to certain data, username and profile image, of your account on said social network, in accordance with the general conditions of use of this last.
Links to external sites FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST, connect the customer to these social networks managing their own personal data protection policy.
Why are your data collected?
- To create your customer account and buy online
- To manage our commercial relationship, execute our sales contract, order management, proper execution of the service contract, deliveries, invoices, payment of purchases, returns, your complaints
- To manage your subscription to our newsletter, only with your consent
- To ensure personalized customer follow-up
- Manage unpaid bills and disputes
- Detect fraud
- Improve our offers, products and customer service
- Carry out statistical studies
- Manage the exercise of your rights
- Analyze traffic and data on the Sites to improve the user experience.
Who can view and process your data?
Bound by a commitment of confidentiality, and in order to carry out the services mentioned above, our internal staff, our service providers (subcontractors, service providers, banks) can consult and process the personal data collected which is necessary to the purpose of their intervention.
We use two means of online payment by credit card and Paypal.
We do not have access to your identifiers and credit card numbers. All banking transactions are secured by the use of the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol. The information transmitted is encrypted by software and cannot be read during transmission over the network.
Liri Tea does not sell or rent personal data collected for marketing purposes, or to third parties for their own activities.
How is your data protected?
Your data is stored on secure servers and protected by firewalls and antivirus.
We cannot be held responsible for non-compliance with confidentiality settings: in the event that you transmit your login details to a third party in order to access your user account.
If you suspect that your customer account has been usurped, contact our Customer Service.
How long are your data kept?
According to simplified standard N°48 of the CNIL:
“The customer file: the personal data of customers are kept for the necessary time of the commercial relationship. They may be kept for commercial prospecting purposes for a maximum of 3 years from the end of this commercial relationship.
“Prospects file: the personal data of prospects are kept for 3 years from their collection by the data controller or the last contact from the prospect”
What are your rights and how to exercise them?
In accordance with the provisions of the regulations applicable to the protection of personal data, you have at any time the right to information on the use of your personal data, a right of access, rectification of the personal data you regarding.
Right of access and information:
You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold. You have the right to be informed of how your personal data is processed.
Right of portability:
When we process your personal data, you have the right to obtain a copy of your personal data transferred to you and/or another party in a structured, common and secure format for your personal use or to transmit to the person(s) of your choice.
You can download a copy of your personal data that you have provided on our site, via your customer account by clicking on the pdf button or in csv.
Right of rectification:
You have the right to request the rectification of your personal data: if they are inaccurate and/or incomplete. If you have a Liri Tea account, you can modify your personal data in the pages of your customer account on our website or via our contact form.
Right to erasure:
You have the right to delete any personal data processed by Liri Tea at any time, except for legal or legitimate reasons such as an ongoing complaint with Customer Service or Quality Department or an order being prepared.
Right of restriction:
In certain cases, you have the right to obtain the restriction of the processing of personal data.
You have the right of access to deletion for any personal data processed by Liri Tea at any time, except for legal or legitimate reasons such as a complaint in progress with Customer Service or the quality department or an order in preparation.
- Contact form: https://www.liritea.com/contact
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
However, in accordance with article 12.6 of the GDPR, for the exercise of these rights, Liri Tea reserves the right to ask you to prove your identity. The personal data used to prove your identity will be deleted after responding to your request.
We have 30 days to respond to any request relating to the exercise of your rights.